[mythtvnz] TV3 => Three

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Mon Mar 6 02:35:02 GMT 2017

On 6 March 2017 at 15:26, Criggie <criggie at criggie.org.nz> wrote:

> That said, its just TV and I probably wouldn't go to the effort of
> replacing it if it died.  Television just isn't that interesting.

I find that having the choice to only watch what I want, without adds,
keeps my interest up.

Another part of the reluctance comes from WAF / FAF / SOAF, and maybe
> older geek users with brain ossification who just don't want to change.

What they do not seem to grasp though is the the WAF only relates to the
reliability and the Frontend (which IMHO is better than TiVo anyway)