[mythtvnz] [Fwd: Sky Television: Infringement of rights]

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Mar 15 02:55:44 GMT 2010

Hello,

As you are possibly aware I was hosting the guide data at
epg.pvr.geek.nz

On Friday I received the below email and unfortunately have had to
remove the data from our webserver.

Luckily, as has been discussed in other threads, there are alternatives.
One of the alternatives is no longer watching Sky :)

hads