[mythtvnz] New Freeview EPG option

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Mar 15 10:55:25 GMT 2010

> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am starting a new thread about this.
>>
>> Good idea. That way those of us afraid of saying something by mistake
>> that
> the lawyers get hold of feel more comfortable...
>

>> For people using Sky via a STB, you may have to get access to the Sky
>> EIT data via, eg, epgsnoop.
>>

> Does Robin's script still work OK? Seems to be the easiest way for us Sky
> users to get back up and running. See
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/363507
>
> - David

Should be OK. The formatting of the scripts doesn't come across in the
archive but I'm sure you'll be able to work it out.

BTW: the channels.conf.freeview in the bzr checkout of epgsnoop is missing
the following channels

1924|cuetv.freeviewnz.tv|CUE TV|southland_tv.jpg|http://www.cuetv.co.nz/|823
1925|tereo.freeviewnz.tv|TE REO|te_reo.gif|http://www.tereo.tv/|824

--