[mythtvnz] [Fwd: Sky Television: Infringement of rights]

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Mon Mar 15 21:49:36 GMT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hadley Rich" <hads at nice.net.nz>
To: "MythTV in NZ" <mythtvnz at lists.linuxnut.co.nz>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 3:55 PM
Subject: [mythtvnz] [Fwd: Sky Television: Infringement of rights]

> Hello,
>
> As you are possibly aware I was hosting the guide data at
> epg.pvr.geek.nz
>
> On Friday I received the below email and unfortunately have had to
> remove the data from our webserver.
>
> Luckily, as has been discussed in other threads, there are alternatives.
> One of the alternatives is no longer watching Sky :)
>
> hads

To comply with the second part of the fourth paragraph - would this require a copy of the email and letter to be available  (long
term) on epg.pvr.geek.nz, and any other prominent places similarly linked / referencing, perhaps including geekzone, to help any 3rd
parties become aware of the request?  A page explaining, with plenty of SkyTV Google bait might also help achieve the request?