[mythtvnz] Sony KF-e50a10

Johan Schuld johanschuld at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 19:52:30 GMT 2008

I've heard different stories about what input best to use. I've got
excellent results with DSUB. I know someone hwo has changed to DVI and had
only a worse result (despite good cables etc.) so he went back to DSUB. My
muthbox does not have DVI so choice was easy for me.

I'll get you the modeline I use when I get home. I presume its for 1366x768?
I do have 42" though. Also, I've spent many hours finetuning the modline and
DPI but never got to 1:1 pixel mapping. I can easily get 1024x768 1:1 pixel
mapping, but obviously that is only 4:3. My manual lists 1366x768 @ 75Hz at
a supported resolution, and when I start myth the logs say it's 1366x768.

Cheers
Johan.

Message: 4