[chbot] Molten Media Stripper Party - Wednesday 6pm until late!

Andy Gardner ceo at andygardner.com
Tue Nov 24 21:37:18 GMT 2020

Sorry about neglecting to include the address. I knew, after getting back from sorting and moving stuff from there in the small hours, I would forget something in the invitation email.

The Stripper Party is at 8b Wordsworth Street - the old location. We're having one tonight, and depending on how much stuff we manage to get through, we might need to have another one on Thursday!

There's a lot more room to move there now that most of the "stock" has be relocated.

The new location is 11/21 Michelle Road, Wigram, and will be run in a more efficient and tidy manner.

There is going to be a special section - in the new much larger and tidier shop - for stuff that robotics members (and men's shed members) will be interested in.

We will probably be closed for a few days as we're just waiting for Enable to get the fibre installed. I'm planning to pull some old cat5 phone lines out of some ducting (and replace with a pullstring) to speed up the install when the contractor arrives.

Cheers,

Andy