[chbot] 3D printing

Peter Ellens ellensp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:53:54 GMT 2017

One of the latest open source 3D printer controllers the EINSY RAMBo
[image]
https://www.prusaprinters.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/ultimachine_einsy_rambo.jpg

was designed with a header that lets you attach a RPI zero directly to
the back of it for running Octopi [Image]
https://www.prusaprinters.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/einsy_rambo_with_raspberry_pi.jpg

I though this was a very nice idea.

It has other very nice feature also such as Trinamic 2130 stepper drivers.
Lots more details [advert for Prusa mk3, only printer using this board
so far] https://www.prusaprinters.org/original-prusa-i3-mk3-bloody-smart/