[chbot] ESP8266 / compiled C

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 23:54:05 BST 2016

I have a web server / hotspot with a graphical web log and oled display up
and running on an ESP8266. I took an off the shelf project and adapted it
to accept parameters through the serial port from an Arduino. Its been a
while, I recall that as Hamster said, once you have the io lines in the
appropriate state for programming everything else falls into place. What is
the problem?

Here is link to the reference project :

https://harizanov.com/2014/12/wifi-iot-3-channel-relay-board-with-mqtt-and-http-api-using-esp8266/

When I resurrect this project in a few days time I'm expecting hideous
problems with the tool chain having moved on.

Richard