[chbot] Insanely cheap WiFi module ESP8266

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 02:09:50 GMT 2015

If anyone else is interested in these, I now have some of the ESP-12
revision of the module (still PCB antenna, now all parts of interest under
a can), which appears to break out 9 GPIOs and an ADC in addition to the
UART. I will bring these on Monday.

Mark and Peter: If you've had a chance to try these out, I'd be keen to
hear of your successes/otherwise. If you haven't, then I can offer you a
free exchange for this more capable model if you would like.

Seller link:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ESP8266-serial-WIFI-industry-milepost-type-ESP-12/32240399719.html

Regards,
Yani.