[chbot] 1 bit computing

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Mon Apr 21 00:17:21 BST 2014

Funnily enough, I did something very similar for a Lighting controller
15 years ago.
The EEPROM was programmed for the appropriate outputs at each address
and it stepped through the addresses producing 8 outputs.

The higher order bits allowed for a variation of the patterns.

There's one controlling the 33 end lights (fluorescents) at the
centennial pool, and a few others at Jackpot machines around the country.

Brings back memories

Mark