[chbot] Free stepper motors

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jul 1 08:37:06 BST 2011

Hi Cass,

I have had a look through the box of stepper motors for you and pulled out
three identically rated. They are bipolar labelled 2.6V 1.2A and look just
like the one in the photo marked AX050089A. They are yours for free and you
are welcome to collect them sooner than next meeting if you wish by ringing
03 3375337 Home or 03 3570712 at Work.

Richard