[chbot] OT....what should it cost?

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 25 09:27:41 GMT 2011

for component video (RGBHV) you may need up to 5 runs of coax.

Then it needs pulling and terminating each end.

is the 20m the overall run  (up, across down + tails) or point to
point distance ?

Also a 100m reel of 75 ohm coax is going to be much cheaper than by-the-metre

What wall plates to you want (SCART, BNC, RCA) ?

You can also get single sheathed component coax which is quite
expensive which may be what is being quoted.

what about future updates - HDMI etc, is analog short sighted ?

What about the audio channels 2, 6, 8,

-Mark