[chbot] OT....what should it cost?

Kay edgecumbe kayedgecumbe at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 06:27:14 GMT 2011

putting wires down walls is very tricky and hence they always quote on th ehigh side.

if modern brick vineer then easy to get down that wall but inside it is
tricky as some times a dwang in th emidle means a hole in th ewall and a
 patch and paint to cover.

antique houses are better as some dont have middle dwangs.

some times it is possible to drill up from the bottom  and attach externally.

so acess to where  the wires can go is the big variable.