[chbot] OT....what should it cost?

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 25 09:07:48 GMT 2011

South Island Components have RG59 75 Ohm coax for $2.09 / metre. No
doubt you would get a much better price shopping around for a drum.
http://www.sicom.co.nz/coaxial-cable-xidg6381.html

I suspect that component video will not satisfy for very long with
blue ray and hi def TV taking over from good old analogue.

Richard