[mythtvnz] Python 3

Fritz Hildebrand fritz.hildebrand at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 05:17:55 GMT 2021

Yes, you are probably correct. I was last using mhegepgsnoop-0.6.0.py
and amended the following lines to clean up the titles:

parser.add_argument('-c', dest='clean_titles', nargs='?', const='All New
|Movie: |Prime Flicks: |New: ', default=defs.clean_titles,

options.clean_titles = 'All New |Movie: |Prime Flicks: |New: '

Don't know much about python coding, but this cleaned up the titles.

re: what am I using now? I am using the internal MythTV EIT collection
option. This does collect 7 days now (I think originally it was just now
and next few programs). The data collected isn't quite as informative
(it doesn't show for example the type of program beyond for the current
and next two programs) but for my purposes it 'solved' the problem I had
with mhegepgsnoop not working for me.