[mythtvnz] High quality cables

Steve Holdoway steve at greengecko.co.nz
Fri Feb 13 01:16:17 GMT 2015

I'd just keep the lengths as short as possible. Given the local climate,
I expect the backend will survive just fine in the roofspace.

You will need one of these to get the best out of your system...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02/09/perfect_your_mp3_listening_pleasure_with_this_bonkers_ethernet_cable/