[mythtvnz] Anyone else having problems with TV1 and TV2 in Auckland

Paul Kendall pkendall64 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:57:53 BST 2014

No, No problems here.
I had a problem on one tuner a while ago which turned out that my signal
was too strong (and I got pixelation) and I needed an 8db attenuator but
all good after that.
Jaycar have a variable attenuator up to 20db which a friend got a couple of
days ago and it's fixed his pixelation problems too.

Cheers,
Paul