[mythtvnz] Any recommendations for aerial guys for West Auckland

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Sat May 10 10:51:42 BST 2014

Hi,

I continue to have problems that are likely to be aerial related - and by
the way for all the help so far.

I am using a HDHomeRun and Toshibia TV so pretty standard and good stuff but
still not getting as good a signal as I would like with rubbish and heaps of
pixilation on TV1/2.

I am using a guy "Geoff" who seems ok but doesn't seem Myth familiar shall
we say - I got his name from Alkris a few years ago and they seem to have a
good name. I was wondering if anyone on the list lived out west, Ranui to be
specific and had any recommendations of aerial folks - ideally ones who were
Myth experienced J

Many thanks