[mythtvnz] Anyone else having problems with TV1 and TV2 in Auckland

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Thu May 8 08:14:56 BST 2014

Hi,

>From around maybe 2pm today I have had lots with pixilation. I had the
aerial guy in a week or so ago and everything was fixed. Even the TV was
bad. He mentioned something about frequency change so I did a re-tune of the
TV and that seemed to really help.

So I retuned the Myth and that seemed to help until I tried to check that it
was recording Shortland St - a necessity for other members of the household.
I discovered on both the TV and Myth I could get what looked like everything
except TV1 and TV2

Hence my question: In Auckland is anyone else having problems with TVNZ
channels ?

Cheers and thanks