[mythtvnz] Editing/cutting

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:43:07 BST 2014

I wasn't really after a NLE, but that may be the way I have to go.

I think tsmuxer is what I really need but I can't seem to make it work
on 64 bit ubuntu/mint precise.

By the way I did some NLE editing of Miranda's gig a while ago, and
found kedenlive to be vastly superior to openshot, but these things
are sometimes personal preference. The results are the two most recent
vids on here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5khEBcJCue1vAHzb_fpaw

There wasn't a lot of editing going on, apart from adding some
titles/credits. I have another song from the gig that was shot on two
cameras, so I must try editing that. Should be more interesting than
the single camera one.