[mythtvnz] Media works changes

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Sep 20 10:12:31 BST 2012

On 20/09/12 15:28, Tony Sauri wrote:
> I am ever hopeful that with the data being propagated to the XML EPG
> listings we may see better program synopsis and meta data populating
> from TVDB autoatically.

I've looked at it in the past but it's not particularly simple to do
automatically.

It's fine if you know the exact program you're looking for in thetvdb
but if you don't, and you're trying to search by name, it's a bit tricky.

e.g. How do you know whether you're matching Smash the show from 2012 or
Smash the Swedish show from 1990 - all without intervention by a human?

hads
--
http://nice.net.nz