[mythtvnz] xmltvid and four

Tony Sauri hoiho.nz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:28:55 BST 2012

On 25/10/12 12:44, Worik Stanton wrote:
> Sesame street is in my listings.  But Futurama, Simpsons are not in my
> listings or in the /usr/local/bin/tv_grab_nz-py file I downloaded.

Did you in fact turn off the capture of the overtheair programme data as
suggested by Steve Hodge the other day.

Also check that the channel Four record has the correct xmltvid (ie no
spelling or typo errors).

The following extracts from the freeview.xml file downloaded early this
mornning indicate that Simpsons and Futurama data is in fact there:

         <channel id="four.freeviewnz.tv">
                 <display-name>FOUR</display-name>
         </channel>

         <programme channel="four.freeviewnz.tv" start="20121024060000
+1300" stop="20121024065500 +
1300">
                 <title>Sesame Street</title>
                 <desc>Set in an ethnically diverse neighbourhood where
every day is a sunny one, Se

         <programme channel="four.freeviewnz.tv" start="20121024190000
+1300" stop="20121024193000 +
1300">
                 <title>The Simpsons</title>
                 <desc>After costing Springfield a professional football
team, Grampa tries to end h

         <programme channel="four.freeviewnz.tv" start="20121024183000
+1300" stop="20121024190000 +
1300">
                 <title>Futurama</title>
                 <desc>The crew races to future-Rome to unearth the
shocking secret of Leonardo

Tony