[mythtvnz] xmltvid and four

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:43:22 BST 2012

> Did you in fact turn off the capture of the overtheair programme data as
> suggested by Steve Hodge the other day.

Yes.  Today.

> Also check that the channel Four record has the correct xmltvid (ie no
> spelling or typo errors).

This is my record...
worik at mythdu:/tmp$ grep four ~lounge/.mythtv/Pinnicle.xmltv
channel=four.freeviewnz.tv

The data downloaded...
worik at mythdu:/tmp$ zgrep four.freeviewnz.tv freeview.xml.gz -A 1|tail -n 6
--
	<programme channel="four.freeviewnz.tv" start="20121031222500 +1300"
stop="20121031232000 +1300">

it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree
this hole just                      Indeed, unless the billboards fall
keeps getting deeper                      I'll never see a tree at all