[mythtvnz] xmltvid and four

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 00:44:28 BST 2012

On 25/10/12 12:31, Worik Stanton wrote:
> Friends
>
> I am not picking up scheduling data for FOUR
>
> channel=four.freeviewnz.tv is the xmltvid I am using.  Where can I, how
> can I, check this and if I find other channels with problems?

It does not seem the xmltvid is the problem.

I am a novice, complete ignoramous in fact, in python.  But the way I
read it http://nzepg.org/freeview.xml.gz is the file downloaded by
/usr/local/bin/tv_grab_nz-py that I think is the programme used to get
the data.

It contains....
<programme channel="four.freeviewnz.tv" start="20121024060000 +1300"
stop="20121024065500 +1300">
                <title>Sesame Street</title>
                <desc>Set in an ethnically diverse neighbourhood where
every day is a sunny one, Sesame Street features songs, skits, animation
and, of course, Muppets to teach children basic educational concepts.</desc>
                <episode-num system="dd_progid">T358809</episode-num>
                <rating system="Freeview">
                        <value>G</value>
                </rating>
        </programme>

Sesame street is in my listings.  But Futurama, Simpsons are not in my
listings or in the /usr/local/bin/tv_grab_nz-py file I downloaded.

cheers