[mythtvnz] Channel id to name tables: Where are they?

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue Oct 23 10:29:54 BST 2012

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:16:13 +1300, you wrote:

>BTW I cannot find the cron jopb that launches the the pythen script that
>grabs listings.  Is it a cron job?  How is it run?

The tv_grab_nz-py script is run by mythfilldatabase.  Mythfilldatabase
is automatically run by mythbackend, not cron, if you have turned that
option on.  If you want to run it manually, just run mythfilldatabase
from a login that is in the mythtv group - usually the one you run
mythfrontend from, so a terminal started from the normal X session
works.