[mythtvnz] Channel id to name tables: Where are they?

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:38:04 BST 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Worik Stanton <worik.stanton at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes.  chanid not channid but I did that.

Yes, sorry.

Personally I would switch off the MythTV EIT stuff:
update channel set useonairguide = 0;
But first make sure the tv_grab_dvb stuff is working correctly. If you can
see 6+ days of guide data it is, if you can only see a couple of hours it's
not. It's probably set to run overnight so check tomorrow.

BTW I cannot find the cron jopb that launches the the pythen script that
> grabs listings.  Is it a cron job?  How is it run?

mythbackend runs it. It's configured in the video source.

> Why would he lose recording rules?
>

> I didn't.

Good. You should check that any "record on this channel" rules are working.
If not you can do the update Stephen mentioned.

Cheers,