[mythtvnz] Channel id to name tables: Where are they?

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:16:13 BST 2012

On 23/10/12 20:44, Nick Rout wrote:

>>> Attached.
>>>
>>> Now none have have xmltvid
>>

>> This will add xmltvids for the channels you had xmltvids before:
>> update channel set xmltvid = 'basefm.freeviewnz.tv' where channid = 3071;
[snip]
>> update channel set xmltvid = 'u.freeviewnz.tv' where channid = 3006;
>> commit;

Yes.  chanid not channid but I did that.

Added...

update channel set xmltvid = 'choice.freeviewnz.tv' where chanid = 3012;
update channel set xmltvid = 'tv1.freeviewnz.tv' where chanid = 3007;
update channel set xmltvid = 'tv3.freeviewnz.tv' where chanid = 3003;

from ./.xmltv/tv_grab_nz-py.conf

I have EPG data OK and I have a little bit in the programme finder.  I
expect that wil be updated.

BTW I cannot find the cron jopb that launches the the pythen script that
grabs listings.  Is it a cron job?  How is it run?

I think I have crossed a line here.

>> Probably you have lost all you recording rules. Did you make a backup of the
>> database?

Backup?  Yes.

> Why would he lose recording rules?

I didn't.

thanks everybody

Worik

--
it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree