[mythtvnz] Channel id to name tables: Where are they?

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 03:25:39 BST 2012

-- I have lost my SQL reference book, and it has been a long time, but
thinking this is what I might want to be doing (after backing up of course)

I need to repopulate the xmldvid column:

The subquery in the query below will produce 1 row
update channel c set c.xmltvid=(select xmltvid from channel d where
d.xmltvid <> "" and d.callsign=c.callsign) from channel c where
c.xmldvid == "";

This will not update the TV9 entry.  I tried to write a query that would
report all callsigns where  there is no xmltvid but I failed.

I then need to get rid of the rows with no serviceid.  By by TV9...
delete from channel where serviceid = "";

Is there anything else I need to do?

cheers
Worik

--
it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree