[mythtvnz] Pulse-eight (Motorola Nyxboard) remote

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Jan 16 05:12:31 GMT 2012

On 16/01/12 16:00, Nick Rout wrote:
> Like, I suspect, some others of you, I bought this from nicegear when
> they arrived. I finally have a reason to use it (in a house big enough
> for two frontends for the first time since Feb). It is an HID device.
>
> It works well in XBMC, but in myth the keymappings are all wrong - up,
> down, select work, as do some others. But there is no<esc>  which
> makes it impossible to back out of menus.
>
> Are any of you using this for myth, if so how?

I've been planning on doing the same thing myself when I have some time.
Still using MCE remotes on the two boxes that use both Myth and XBMC
until then.

The two boxes that only use XBMC are using the Moto remotes. If I
procrastinate another six months maybe XBMC will release with TV support
and I can stop using Myth...

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz