[mythtvnz] Top posting

criggie criggie at criggie.org.nz
Sat Dec 8 01:30:30 GMT 2012

On 08/12/12 14:07, ajp at cantabrian.co.nz wrote:
I don't want to start a flame war or 	Unlikely – you're just stating
anything and if you don't agree with	your point of view.
Me then kick me off the list.

I am seeing a lot of emails on top/	Yeah there is – just use your
bottom posting and would like to 	mouse or arrows and move there.
defend, to some extent, those who top
post - yes I respect and understand it
is bad etiquette. There are some of us
who use Outlook for email and bottom	Bottom posting has its own
posting is a right pain because as far 	problem when people fail to
as I can tell there is no way to	snip irrelevant parts
configure Outlook to bottom post for
only certain emails. I would very much
appreciate it if someone could explain
how to do this - for specific emails.

I receive all my emails in one place,
Outlook and bottom posting is not what
I do for normal emails and certainly
not for business emails, so bottom
posting is something I have to try
to remember to do for this list.

I will do my best to remember to
manually bottom post to this list as I
respect that you don't have to include
me on the list and you have the right
to set guidelines as you see fit.

BTW: I am not going to engage in a	That would be severely off
war about the pros and cons of using	topic. However there must be
Microsoft products or Outlook in 	some kind of folder
particular !                            organisational rules that you
					can define to automatically
Cheers					move anythign with
					Subject *[mythtv]* to its own
					folder.  And I know there are