[mythtvnz] Top posting

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Sat Dec 8 01:07:34 GMT 2012

Hi,

I don't want to start a flame war or anything and if you don't agree with me
then kick me off the list.

I am seeing a lot of emails on top/bottom posting and would like to defend,
to some extent, those who top post - yes I respect and understand it is bad
etiquette. There are some of us who use Outlook for email and bottom posting
is a right pain because as far as I can tell there is no way to configure
Outlook to bottom post for only certain emails. I would very much appreciate
it if someone could explain how to do this - for specific emails.

I receive all my emails in one place, Outlook and bottom posting is not what
I do for normal emails and certainly not for business emails, so bottom
posting is something I have to try to remember to do for this list.

I will do my best to remember to manually bottom post to this list as I
respect that you don't have to include me on the list and you have the right
to set guidelines as you see fit.

BTW: I am not going to engage in a war about the pros and cons of using
Microsoft products or Outlook in particular !

Cheers