[mythtvnz] configuring hvr-2200 card

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Sep 30 12:35:57 BST 2011

Me again!!

> Then I manually patched the saa7164 source using this info:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/26212/focus=26524

I'm OK up to this point and then the referred page talks of
saa7164-cards.c and saa7164-encoder.c, both of which appear to be more
up-to-date in the git clone git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git sources than
the ones at
http://git.linuxtv.org/media_tree.git?a=tree;f=drivers/media/video/saa7164;h=0acaa4ada45ae6881bfbb19447ae9db43f06ef9b;hb=staging/for_v2.6.37-rc1

I now has /dev/video[0-2], as I still have the PVR150 plugged in, but I'm
not sure now which input is which :( The backend is not seeing any of them
at present but I haven't rebooted yet!!

At least the DVB-T input on the card appears to be working OK having taken
the slot my USB card was using.

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks