[mythtvnz] configuring hvr-2200 card

David Moore dmoo1790 at ihug.co.nz
Fri Sep 23 11:04:23 BST 2011

On 17/09/11 21:38, Robin Gilks wrote:
> Well I for one hope the analog works as I just bought one 2 days ago to
> use to capture the svideo output of my Sky box.
>
> When it arrives next week I'll let people know - if it doesn't work on
> that port then I guess I'll be writing drivers (busmans holiday!!)

Robin, it only just occurred to me but the inputs available with the
saa7164 driver are: "tuner", "composite", "svideo", "aux", "composite
2", "svideo 2", "aux 2". My card does not have a composite connector but
does have an FM input. It also has an s-video (4 pin) input and (I
think) an audio (3.5 mm?) input. So I'm not sure if the FM input
replaces composite and aux = audio. Not sure how/if you can get the
s-video and aux inputs working together in myth.