[mythtvnz] Wiert antenna problem

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 22:34:48 BST 2011

> I do not use the force_lna_activation=1 myself, as I have an aerial
> amplifier before the splitter that feeds the aerials in that room, so
> I have good signal without needing that option.  But there seem to be
> lots of people who do need it.

I have thought about aerial amplifiers, but only from first principles.
I have no knowledge of what is available.  How do I get one (I know, go
to a shop and buy one....) and how do I tell what type I need?  How do I
tell a good one from a bad one?

Thanks for the option advice.  I am taking that as I write.

cheers
Worik

--
I am immensely proud of the young people who are driving the Occupy movement.  Outrage at the dominant paradigm is the appropriate response when one understands what has happened.
God Bless the Occupation