[mythtvnz] Install: trouble with starting channel

Chris Bayley chris at thebayleys.net
Tue Jan 4 00:13:28 GMT 2011

That's basically correct, trouble is 'StartingChannel' is a drop down box that won't populate even after a successful scan! Frustrating as I think that is the only staring between me and myth nirvana. Interestingly there is a bug lodged against 0.23 which has another user experiencing the same problem with a DVB-T card. That bug shows as fixed for 0.24(which I am using). It's getting pretty close to 'Use the Source Luke!' time !
Curiously when I use setup to add a new capture card not one but two cards are added to the database! Exiting setup gives me warnings about startup channel on two cards.
I wonder what you have in your DB ?

Will now spend some time fixing motorbikes until frustration subsides !

Kind regards,
Chris Bayley