[mythtvnz] intro

Bruce Wilson acaferacer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:33:42 BST 2011

Hi,
The HVR-2210 uses the NXP7164-2010-03-10.1.fw image, which seems to have
been extracted to support the HVR-2250 (US equiv of the HVR-2210 I guess).

I used the media_build git repository. As I believe this has taken over from
the saa7164-stable hg repository.

Wow, the first user of mhegepgsnoop :-) Just happens that I found
mhegepgsnoop first when googling for a mheg5 to xmltv converter. I did
download hads at nice's one too but haven't tried it yet. The -v option was
very handy to see the xml id, as I did have to tweak them from what I
originally used,

Cheers
Bruce