[mythtvnz] Maori TV Frequency on TelstraCable

Hayden Barker hayden.barker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 21:20:17 BST 2011

Hi There,

I am helping a mate setup a MythTV box using a PVR-150 so that he can
record the world cup later this year.

I have setup the box and all is well however we are using the analogue
signal that comes down the TelstraClear cable in his house. Ignoring
the fact this the is against the T&C's, is anyone else doing the same
things and have the frequency for Maori TV ?

It's been a while since I set my one up and I no longer have it - it
was take by my dad cause he liked it so much - And I was wondering
what the best solution people are using to get a good EPG for non
digital/freeview TV ??

While I'm writing to the list I'd also like to know if anyone is using
a PS3 via DLNA or upnp as a front end player for Freeview|HD
recordings. I know the sound works because if I play is back via DLNA
to my tv I get sound and picture but via the PS3 only picture. I want
to use the PS3 as the TV loses the ability to do anything except play
the stream once it is going including turn off or change channel.....
PS3 must have more "juice"

Would love to hear back from someone :-)

Regards,

Hayden

--

Mobile/SMS : +64 21 911 393