[mythtvnz] Satellite dish suppliers?

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Thu Apr 21 01:46:09 BST 2011

Hey guys,

I'm now at the stage in my house build where I need to get about a
satellite dish.  I have a tame ex-aerial installer lined up to give me a
hand to mount a dish, but I need one first.

Any recommendations for a decent dish and supplier?

Doesn't have to be too big, but bigger than a typical Sky dish would be
good.  Ideally I'd be able to throw a couple of LNBs on it.

I'm also in the market for a LNB...

The other thing I need to consider is throwing up a UHF aerial.  I have
no direct line of sight to any transmitters, there are hills between me
and any nearby ones.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand