[mythtvnz] Local help in Dunedin?

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Apr 5 09:47:07 BST 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 20:44 +1200, Brett Davidson wrote:
> Somehow the command line option --config-file
> ~/.mythtv/<SourceName>.xmltv is not being defined when mythtv-backend
> calls this so it writes to the standard ~/.xmltv/tv_grab_nz-py.conf
> file instead.

Interesting. It used to work fine from mythbackend as that's how I
designed it. I haven't set it up on a later version of myth myself
either so I'm not sure what's going on there.

I'll have to take a look at the source at some stage.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier