[mythtvnz] Bluetooth keyboards

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon May 17 02:57:10 BST 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> [...]

Craig, you might get some ideas from
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Sony_PS3_BD_Remote which deals with the
Sony Blutooth BD remote. There is some stuff about pairing there
including something about the MAC address for the remote (or keyboard
in your case).

There is also http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/PS3_Remote and more on the xbmc wiki.

Tortise: I would think these settings are stored in the operating
system rather then the USB device. This USB dongles are pretty simple.
Keping power to it is, I would have thought, unlikely to keep the
settings between reboots.