[mythtvnz] Bluetooth keyboards

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Thu May 20 00:55:28 BST 2010

On 17 May 2010 13:57, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

One bluetooth / RF keyboard that works well is the Genius Luxmate series.
I know of at least 3 of my lot who use it successfully. No drivers or saving
necessary, just works.
I know that is not what was  asked but it may help the thread long term if
people are looking through it.
Cheers

--

Barry Clearwater