[mythtvnz] epgsnoop

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sat Mar 20 02:55:12 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 21:09 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:
> You are correct. epgsnoop doesn't (currently) do any tuning of DVB cards
> etc. This needs to be done by a script.

So the above statement is now out of date :)

I've just implemented the ability for epgsnoop to tune the DVB card
itself. This should hopefully make it easier for people to get up and
running themselves.

It's only in the bzr version so far but I'd appreciate anyone that wants
to test it. The command to check it out is;

bzr branch lp:~hads/epgsnoop/trunk epgsnoop

(I'm still figuring out this launchpad deal so hopefully that's
correct).

I'll make a new release in a while with these changes.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier