[mythtvnz] epgsnoop

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Mar 16 08:09:26 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 20:56 +1300, graeme wrote:
> With some more playing around I've found that epgsnoop will  work with
> mythbackend running, but not without. Without it just hangs on packet
> 0001   and does nothing.  Is this because epgsnoop doesn't tune to the
> transponder by itself?  Do I have to manually use dvbtune and then run
> epgsnoop??

You are correct. epgsnoop doesn't (currently) do any tuning of DVB cards
etc. This needs to be done by a script.

I've also put epgsnoop up on launchpad;

https://launchpad.net/epgsnoop

and made a release 0.82, not many changes really, just a few minor
things but there hadn't been one in a while.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier