[mythtvnz] epgsnoop

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Mar 20 03:46:28 GMT 2010

> On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 21:09 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:
>> You are correct. epgsnoop doesn't (currently) do any tuning of DVB cards
>> etc. This needs to be done by a script.
>
> So the above statement is now out of date :)
>
> I've just implemented the ability for epgsnoop to tune the DVB card
> itself. This should hopefully make it easier for people to get up and
> running themselves.
>
> It's only in the bzr version so far but I'd appreciate anyone that wants
> to test it. The command to check it out is;
>
> bzr branch lp:~hads/epgsnoop/trunk epgsnoop
>
> (I'm still figuring out this launchpad deal so hopefully that's
> correct).
>
> I'll make a new release in a while with these changes.
>
> hads

Works for me :-)

I'll try it for real tonight.

My preference would be that it *NOT* install to /usr/bin but to
/usr/local/bin but that's just me with my Gentoo hat on!!

I take it that the few (5?) seconds delay is no longer required when
changing muxes as I see you do a flush...

'Nice' job ;->

--
Robin Gilks