[mythtvnz] ABC on Optus D1

Brendan Dacre bjdacre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:44:11 BST 2010

Gentlepeople,

I managed to successfully tune into one of the SBS multiplexes on the Optus
D1 satellite using information on the Lyngsat page.

However, when I try to use the same information to get one of the ABC
multiplexes, I get nothing.  I am using both the the frequency and symbol
rate on the page for various ABC multiplexes (vertical polarization) and no
luck with any.  Is anyone tuned to the ABC?

Also, why are there about 5 TV ONE's on the freeview multiplex?  And I
thought there were two freeview multiplexes.  I got all the channels in one
hit with one frequency scan in mythtv.  Using dvbtune, I had to tune to the
two separate frequencies...

Brendan