[mythtvnz] EPG from MHEG or Internet?

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Jun 6 22:35:58 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-07 at 09:19 +1200, mythtv wrote:
> You should probably get the NZ scrapper working; it is a set & forget
> method. I think the internet scrapping from a 'nice' source is the
> best solution for most people. The internet method allows a collective
> effort (nice does the effort & I do the collecting!) to improve the
> data etc..

Thanks to the collective effort of the community over 1000 programs (out
of 5000 total) have been categorised for everyone's benefit.

I hear that there are other useful features on nzepg.org similar to the
categorisation effort which will be available soon.

Attached is a sample config file for tv_grab_nz-py with all Freeview
channels enabled. The grabber itself can be found here;

http://nice.net.nz/scripts/tv_grab_nz-py

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier