[mythtvnz] Incorrectly configured channel on DVB-S card?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Jan 24 01:24:22 GMT 2010

Just reinstalled all my tuner cards to integrate the new DVB-T tuner with
the correct priority and now (one of?) the DVB-S cards won't play TV ONE.
I have "avoid conflicts" ticked so that LiveTV avoids the DVB-T HD card
and goes straight to the second of the two DVB-S cards. I can browse all
channels across both muxes except TV ONE.

I'm wondering if I have the wrong channel selected - I think its set to
1910 (for Christchurch) but I can't find a way of checking that (unless
there is something in the database I can check) having changed the number
to '1'. Changing to '1' causes an error of "irrecoverable recorder error".

I /CAN/ tune to 1035 (Auckland) and 1908 and 1909 OK since I have left the
'channel' numbers as they were from the scan.

Something that is probably relevant, I seem to have 4 instances of TV ONE,
TV2 and TV3 when I look at the channel table in MythWeb, one from the
PVR150 (Sky input), one from the DVB-T card and one each from the DVB-S
cards. All the other Freeview channels only have one instance from the
DVB-S cards so I seem to have some sort of broken config :-(

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction for a fix...

--
Robin Gilks