[mythtvnz] MHEG fix for freeview HD

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:30:16 GMT 2010

Myth seems to use more than the title to match whether it should
record a showing or not.  Reason being that for a while my system
wouldn't record South Park because it thought it had been recorded
previously.  I'm not sure what it uses to determine this.

Also it would be good if you could do partial matches or wildcard
matches as I got caught out with new series have "All New ..."
prepended to the show title.  This is helpful because now I see very
few ads nowadays and miss new season series sometimes.

Regards

Ross