[mythtvnz] Anyone else using a HDHomerun/Mythtv/XBMC combo?

Mark de Reeper mark.dereeper at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:29:15 GMT 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 11:57 AM, <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> [...]
Just checked using the HDHomerun util and I get the following for the three
different MUX's

TV1 etc     Signal Strength 84% Signal Quality 66% Symbol Quality 100%
TV3 etc     Signal Strength 88% Signal Quality 84% Symbol Quality 100%
Prime etc  Signal Strength 89% Signal Quality 89% Symbol Quality 100%

So if signal quality is the one I should care about then it looks I need to
improve the signal for the TV1 MUX but the others don't look too bad. This
is from an indoor aerial I recently purchased to replace the home built one
(http://uhfhdtvantenna.blogspot.com/), both are in the roof space. The home
built one performed remarkably well but it was starting to suffer a bit from
the heat (the cardboard was starting to wilt).