[mythtvnz] Borrowing a screen in WLG for the LCA Open Day

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Fri Jan 8 03:38:04 GMT 2010

On Fri, January 8, 2010 3:48 pm, James Gray wrote:
> Consider talking to a professional production company, eg vidcom...
> They should be able to sort something out appropriate to the size of
> your intended audience.
>
> Also, If you want sound in your demonstration, the size of your system
> is something to consider, a 100w system that sounds loud in your
> living room wont be so loud in an open space full of people...

The LCA Open Days are usually quite an intimate affair with a lot going on
in a small space, hence sound isn't our priority for the demo, or an
overly large screen.

When we did Big Boys Toys in Auckland a couple of years ago we had quite a
different market and sized the demo appropriately.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz